SoFi Drawing Publishing Process
Drawing file locations are defined in the afm-project file on the ARCHIBUS server.
- Enterprise Graphics Folder: https://sofi.rsc2lc.com:8443/production-enterprise-graphics
- Resolves to:
- Folder that Smart Client looks for drawings in: //sofi.rsc2lc.com@SSL@8449/DavWWWRoot/production/dwgs
- Resolves to:
- Local folder that Smart Client Publishes to: c:/afmdata-rsc/sofi/production/enterprise-graphics
Publish Enterprise Graphics for ARCHIBUS Web Central
ARCHIBUS does not publish to a remote server, so you need to publish locally and then move the files to the share.
- Open drawing in AutoCAD and click the “Publish Enterprise Graphics” button
- Open the folder and copy the enterprise graphics that you published: c:/afmdata-rsc/sofi/production/enterprise-graphics
- Create mapping on local machine to drive if not already there: //sofi.rsc2lc.com@SSL@8449/DavWWWRoot/production/dwgs
- Paste enterprise graphics to mapped folder //sofi.rsc2lc.com@SSL@8449/DavWWWRoot/production/dwgs
Publish with cadNOW for SpaceView
Currently the cadNOW publishing process for SoFi is only done by RSC in cadNOW installed on the on the Sofi.rsc2lc.com server
- Make sure that the drawing is saved in v2013 or earlier. If not:
- Open drawing in AutoCAD
- Open Preferences (type preferences)
- From Save As dropdown select 2013 – this will make it the default preference
- Open the drawing in cadNOW
- Open Tiler Configuration and set configuration: D:\CAFM\FileShares\Production\maps
- Click publish
Was this helpful?
0 / 0