Admin – Manually Closing Work Requests with Pending Steps
These instructions are for wr table clean up, where you would like to clean up work requests that have pending workflow steps (like dispatch) but the work is already completed and they just want them completed. This is an admin activity if something has gone wrong with the workflow, and not a normal process. This was last tested in v25.1.
- Open the wr.step_status field in the afm_fields table, edit the Archibus type from “calculated” to “none” and reset schema.
- Open the wr table and update the step_status field to “none”.
- Populate the date completed if it is not already populated and update the status field to “completed”
- You can now log in as the user and close the request or run the auto-close function.
- Open the wr.step_status field in the afm_fields table, edit the Archibus type back to “calculated” and reset schema.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0