Parts are barcoded, and if the client has purchased a windows mobile scanner using MicroView, the client can scan parts to update quantity.
- Scan bin location
- Scan part
- Enter quantity
- Click END
- If you are entering a part not in Archibus, you can click next which will let you add a description
- Continue steps 1-4 until done
- Next to the sync button you can also “review” or “delete” parts if you made a mistake while scanning, or you are not sure that something scanned properly. You can also change quantities.
- Open Windows Mobile Device Center on your desktop
- Put device in cradle
- Click “sync” on the device screen – will say “sync successful” when done
- Run task “Physical Inventory Variance” in Web Central to update quantity available from physical count quantity
- In Robert’s favorites
- May be slow if the server is slow – be patient!
- Optional: Review what you updated in the “Data Transfer” application in Web Central
- Can’t read barcode? Can look up part in database instead of scanning
- No Bin Location Barcode? Enter the location code manually
- If the scanner won’t connect:
- Make sure Windows Mobile Device center is open
- Take scanner out of cradle and then put back in
Was this helpful?
0 / 0