Restricted Hoteling Bookings
There are several ways to restrict hoteling bookings in Archibus. The most simple is to map based on room standards and employee standards.
More information on other options: https://knowledgebase.rsc2lc.com/archibus-workplace-hoteling-and-reservations-restrictions/
Go to Workplace Services – Hoteling – Business Process Owner
- If you need multiple groups who have access to different rooms, you need to first create the new employee standards and room standards in the “Define Employee Standards” and “Define Room Standards” tasks.
- Note: We have created a room standard of “RESTRICTED” and employee standard of “UNRESTRICTED” for use in this case. Normal hoteling rooms have a room standard of “PEOPLE”.
- Go to “Define Employee Standards Allowed by Room Standard” and create the mappings of which employee standard can book for which room standard.
- Go to “Define Locations” or open the rm table in smart client and update the room standard for all rooms that need to be restricted.
- Go to “Define Employees” or open the em table in smart client and update the employee standard for all employees who need additional access.
- Note: for this the employee sync has been set to not update employee standard so that these changes are not overwritten.
Employees will immediately have access to the rooms, no restart is required.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0